The Bunbury Museum and Heritage Centre is owned and operated by the City of Bunbury. Partnerships with the Museum may be cultural heritage-oriented or projects of mutual benefit in line with the purpose of a Council-owned, community-based museum.
For example, the Bunbury Museum has agreements with:
- The Western Australian Museum – Shipwreck Galleries
- Andrew and Nicola Forrest
- The Kerry Stokes collection
- The National Archives of Australia
- The Australian War Memorial
- The Australian National Maritime Museum
- Museum of Natural History, Le Havre
- Bunbury Historical Society
The Museum also welcomes partnerships with business, government agencies and individuals - contact us for further information.
Significant business and community support was received during the initial development of the Bunbury Museum and Heritage Centre to achieve our contemporary exhibition fitout standards. In turn, this has enabled us to ask major cultural partners to loan objects which can only be displayed within the highest exhibition standards.
The Bunbury Museum and Heritage Centre Foundation Fundraising committee and sponsors are:
- Stephen and Maria Craddock, Bon Marche Mensland
- The Chefs Long Table Lunch
- Bunbury Built Heritage Group
- Bunbury Timber Jetty Environment and Conservation Society (Inc.)
- Stephen Foster
- Summit Realty
- Paul Vukelic, Vukelic Holdings
- Commercial Realty,
- Bunbury City Glass
- Thompson Surveying Consultants
- Kevin and Annette Coote
- Roger and Margot Veen
- John Drinkwater
- Murray Harris, Tyrepower Bunbury
- Ray and Joy Frisina
- Norm and Betty McCleary
- Tom McDonell
- Helena Sahm and Jim Stephen
- Mark Mazza, South West Express
The Museum welcomes expressions of interest from potential sponsors - contact us to start the conversation.